* The Literaticast has a Patreon - throw in a buck and you just might win books! (Also, you'll help keep new episodes of the podcast coming. Yay!)
* Erin Dionne is on the web, and on twitter. (Also, I'M on twitter!)
* Blake Snyder's "Beat Sheet" for plotting (See the book SAVE THE CAT, below, for more details)
* Another example of cinematic plot points
* Erin's first picture book is coming this fall, and you can pre-order it now!
* Teachers Write is a great FREE program that runs over the summer, July 9-Aug 3, particularly geared towards teachers who also write books. Check it out for mentorship and inspiration!
BOOKS WE DISCUSSED: